TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Policies for using the e-commerce system.
By accessing the website of Lotus Generation Dooel and when ordering products / services, you agree that you accept the terms of this Policy for using the e-commerce system.
Lotus Generation Dooel reserves the right to change these policies and terms at any time, and the changes will be posted on this page.
1. PERSONAL DATA POLICY OF CARD USERS
Lotus Generation Dooel will use the personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and other relevant regulations of Republic Macedonia. It will not disclose personal data to any third party, except in cases where it is permitted or legally prescribed, to protect its rights and interests or to comply with court orders or other legal or regulatory needs. The following are considered as personal data: Name, Surname, personal identification number, address, e-mail address, etc. The buyer guarantees the accuracy of the data entered. Lotus Generation Dooel does not take any responsibility if the entered data are not correct.
2. CONFIDENTIAL DATA PROTECTION AND INFORMATION
Lotus Generation Dooel takes all necessary measures to protect personal data in order to prevent loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration or destruction. Lotus Generation Dooel has no insight into the number, date, validity and security code of your payment card for the entire duration of the transaction, nor does it have access to any information related to your bank account. The data is entered on the website of the processing center that processes online payment transactions.
3. POLICY AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS / SERVICES
This Policy applies to the delivery of products ordered electronically, whereby the products will be delivered by Lotus or by Express Delivery to the address specified in the order.
- The products and their prices will be displayed on this website.
- Payment for the products can be by credit / debit card.
- Postage is included in the final price of the product when ordering.
- For any additional questions regarding the method of ordering and delivery, you can contact us directly by phone or ask a question in the contact section
4. PAYMENT CARD POLICY / RETURN POLICY
Lotus Generation Dooel will refund the buyer if a wrong payment is made, by submitting a written request and proof of payment, stating the date when the wrong payment was made and in what amount.
Lotus reserves the right to cancel the order and sale, its cancellation of the work for the purpose of the order, with written notice to the buyer, in the following cases:
- When the ordered product can not be produced or is sold;
- When there would be significant changes in the procurement conditions;
- When the price is obviously significantly lower;
In case of cancellation of the sale, we strive in the contract with the buyer to find an optimal solution for products that we can not produce, and in case of impossible delivery of part or all of the order, the paid funds will be returned.
5. PRODUCT COMPLAINT POLICY
Customers can send their product complaint within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a message about the reason for the return. The returned product must be undamaged and in the original packaging, with an accompanying document: bill of lading or invoice. Return shipping costs are on charge by the buyer, refunds are made to a bank account which must be additionally sent by the buyer.